This is a guest post by dhilipsiva, Full-Stack & DevOps Engineer at Appknox.
Appknox helps detect and fix security loopholes in mobile applications. Securing your app is as simple as submitting your store link. We upload your app, scan for security vulnerabilities, and report the results.
- Modular Design. We modularized stuff so far that we de-coupled our front-end from our back-end. This architecture has many advantages that we'll talk about later in the post.
- Switch from AWS to Google Cloud. We made our code largely vendor independent so we were able to easily make the switch from AWS to the Google Cloud.
- Python & Shell for the Back-end
- CoffeeScript and LESS for Front-end
- Postgres (Migrated from MySQL)
- Google Compute
- Google Cloud Storage