Sponsored Post: Apple, HelloSign, CrowdStrike, Gengo, Layer, The Factory, Airseed, ScaleOut Software, Couchbase, Tokutek, MongoDB, BlueStripe, AiScaler, Aerospike, LogicMonitor, AppDynamics, ManageEngine, Site24x7
- Apple is hiring a Senior Engineer in their Mobile Services team. We seek an accomplished server-side engineer capable of delivering an extraordinary portfolio of features and services based on emerging technologies to our internal customers. Please apply here.
- Apple is hiring a Software Engineer in their Messaging Services team. We build the cloud systems that power some of the busiest applications in the world, including iMessage, FaceTime and Apple Push Notifications. You'll have the opportunity to explore a wide range of technologies, developing the server software that is driving the future of messaging and mobile services. Please apply here.
- Senior Engineer wanted for large scale, security oriented distributed systems application that offers career growth and independent work environment. Use your talents for good instead of getting people to click ads at CrowdStrike. Please apply here.
- Ops Engineer - Are you passionate about scaling and automating cloud-based websites? Love Puppet and deployment scripts? Want to take advantage of both your sys-admin and DevOps skills? Join HelloSign as our second Ops Engineer and help us scale as we grow! Apply at http://www.hellosign.com/info/jobs
- Human Translation Platform Gengo Seeks Sr. DevOps Engineer. Build an infrastructure capable of handling billions of translation jobs, worked on by tens of thousands of qualified translators. If you love playing with Amazon’s AWS, understand the challenges behind release-engineering, and get a kick out of analyzing log data for performance bottlenecks, please apply here.
- We’re looking for talented and driven engineers who are passionate about scalability and reliability to help us build Layer, the open communications layer for the Internet. Layer enables app developers to easily build secure, scalable messaging, voice and video features into any app. For more information and our full list of openings, please visit: https://layer.com/jobs
- The Factory is seeking a collaborative, talented and entrepreneurial Sr. Front End Engineer. Backed by the co-founder of Skype+Rdio and led by Rdio's founding team, we're changing the way products are built and companies get launched (think incubator/accelerator without the nagging outside influence or funding/timing constraints). Our goal is to build a platform to better launch startups and opensource what we do along the way http://www.thefactory.com/pdfs/sr_frontend.pdf
- Airseed -- a Google Ventures backed, developer platform that powers single sign-on authentication, rich consumer data, and analytics -- is hiring lead backend and fullstack engineers (employees #4, 5, 6). More info here: https://www.airseed.com/jobs
- UI Engineer– AppDynamics, founded in 2008 and lead by proven innovators, is looking for a passionate UI Engineer to design, architect, and develop our their user interface using the latest web and mobile technologies. Make the impossible possible and the hard easy. Apply here.
- Software Engineer - Infrastructure & Big Data – AppDynamics, leader in next generation solutions for managing modern, distributed, and extremely complex applications residing in both the cloud and the data center, is looking for a Software Engineers (All-Levels) to design and develop scalable software written in Java and MySQL for backend component of software that manages application architectures. Apply here.
Fun and Informative Events
- Safeguard Commercial Success with a Strategic Monitoring Approach. Does your enterprise have adequate monitoring strategies in place to deal with tech challenges that can otherwise impact revenue and damage your corporate brand? Register now to learn why your business must elevate the strategic importance of technology monitoring and learn how to safeguard your business
- The Biggest MongoDB Event Ever Is On. Will You Be There? Join us in New York City June 23-25 for MongoDB World! The conference lineup includes Amazon CTO Werner Vogels and Cloudera Co-Founder Mike Olson for keynote addresses. You’ll walk away with everything you need to know to build and manage modern applications. Register before April 4 to take advantage of super early bird pricing.
- April 3 Webinar: The BlueKai Playbook for Scaling to 10 Trillion Transactions a Month. As the industry’s largest online data exchange, BlueKai knows a thing or two about pushing the limits of scale. Find out how they are processing up to 10 trillion transactions per month from Vice President of Data Delivery, Ted Wallace. Register today.
Cool Products and Services
- GigOM Interviews Aerospike at Structure Data 2014 on Application Scalability. Aerospike Technical Marketing Director, Young Paik explains how you can add rocket fuel to your big data application by running the Aerospike database on top of Hadoop for lightning fast user-profile lookups. Watch this interview.
- Couchbase: NoSQL and the Hybrid Cloud. If a NoSQL database can be deployed on-premise or it can be deployed in the cloud, why can’t it be deployed on-premise and in the cloud? It can, and it should. Read how in this article converting three use cases for hybrid cloud deployments of NoSQL databases: master / slave, cloud burst, and multi-master.
- Do Continuous MapReduce on Live Data? ScaleOut Software's hServer was built to let you hold your daily business data in-memory, update it as it changes, and concurrently run continuous MapReduce tasks on it to analyze it in real-time. We call this "stateful" analysis. To learn more check out hServer.
- LogicMonitor is the cloud-based IT performance monitoring solution that enables companies to easily and cost-effectively monitor their entire IT infrastructure stack – storage, servers, networks, applications, virtualization, and websites – from the cloud. No firewall changes needed - start monitoring in only 15 minutes utilizing customized dashboards, trending graphs & alerting.
- BlueStripe FactFinder Express is the ultimate tool for server monitoring and solving performance problems. Monitor URL response times and see if the problem is the application, a back-end call, a disk, or OS resources.
- aiScaler, aiProtect, aiMobile Application Delivery Controller with integrated Dynamic Site Acceleration, Denial of Service Protection and Mobile Content Management. Cloud deployable. Free instant trial, no sign-up required. http://aiscaler.com/
- ManageEngine Applications Manager : Monitor physical, virtual and Cloud Applications.
- www.site24x7.com : Monitor End User Experience from a global monitoring network.
If any of these items interest you there's a full description of each sponsor below. Please click to read more...