- deviantART is Hiring a Senior Software Engineer.
- Okta is hiring! Okta provides a ground-breaking cloud adoption and management solution and they are looking for people in many different areas.
Cool Products and Services
- CloudSigma. Instantly scalable European cloud servers.
- ManageEngine Applications Manager : Application Performance monitoring and Virtualization monitoring.
- www.site24x7.com : Website Monitoring Service from a global monitoring network.
deviantART is Hiring a Senior Software Engineer
Do you like large-scale challenges and writing code that gets used by millions of people daily? Do you like art? deviantART.com is home to the largest art community on earth. Home to over 14 million registered members and over 125 million unique artist generated works of art. deviantART is also a massive social network with visitor and page view totals that place it in the top 100 of all trafficked websites on the Internet.
deviantART is looking to hire a talented senior software engineer to join our incredible Devious Technology team. We are a very developer friendly company where you will be responsible for leading teams on projects creating interesting scalable technologies and fun features across a number of areas of deviantART. Our remote teams work on a rapid iteration process and encourage collaboration between developers, UI designers, product managers and non-technical staff.
This position is open to both US and non-US residents. We like telecommuters and offer flexible work schedules!
For more information or to apply, please visit:
Okta is Hiring for Many Positions in Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
We're building a key service for the cloud, in the cloud, by people who know the cloud. Our team is composed of people who were central to building services likes Salesforce.com and SuccessFactors, systems which process millions of transactions in the cloud every day. We know what problems people are having because we experienced them ourselves and saw our customers and colleagues cry for help. We're changing the way people interact with technology, starting with a very fundamental element: identity.
We've got exciting, hard problems to solve and we want you to help us. We learned a lot while creating the largest on-demand enterprise companies, and we're putting that knowledge to good use as we build the next generation of corporate IT. At Okta we understand what Internet-scale innovation requires, which is why we've started fresh, with no legacy code or old code lines to maintain. It's a fast-paced, agile environment – just like the Internet – and we need the best and the brightest to help us change the world.
For more information see Okta's Careers page.
- Instantly Scalable European Cloud Servers. Create virtual servers in the cloud that are fully scalable and adaptive. Control your servers via our web console or API. CloudSigma gives more power and control over your server infrastructure.
- Keep control, increase scalability. Subscribe for capacity or pay as you go; with CloudSigma we give you the power and control you need.
- Competitive Innovative Pricing. Discover transparent pricing and a flexible billing model. Purchase what you need when you need it without resource bundling. We let you purchase CPU, RAM, Storage and bandwidth independently. Create your perfect combination that’s right for you.
- 14-day Free Trial. Try our cloud computing products free.
More information at CloudSigma.
ManageEngine Applications Manager
ManageEngine provides Enterprise IT Management suite of products. ManageEngine Applications Manager helps SaaS companies monitor their production applications and helps keep costs low.
There is out-of-the-box support for monitoring application servers, database servers, servers and web servers from a single web console. In addition to support for IBM Applications, Oracle Apps and Microsoft applications, there is deep support for Open Source Applications like JBoss, Memcached, LAMP stack etc. Pricing starts at $795 for monitoring 25 servers or applications. Learn more about the Application Performance Monitoring tool.
Site24x7.com (from ZOHO) is a Website and Web Application Monitoring service. It helps you ensure your shopping carts and other web transactions work. It also helps you monitor the performance of your websites from a global point of presence. You can Sign Up for a Free Trial. The Professional Edition starts at $1 / Month. Learn more about the Website Monitoring Service.
If you are interested in a sponsored post for an event, job, or product, please take a look at the advertising section.