Sponsored Post: Cedexis, Callfire, Attribution Modeling, Logic Monitor, New Relic, ScaleOut, Percona Live MySQL, AppDynamics, CloudSigma, ManageEngine, Site24x7
- Callfire, one of the largest cloud telephony platforms on the web, is hiring a Sr. Software Engineer. You can learn more here.
Fun and Informative Events
- Sign up for this free 30-minute webinar exploring how new technology can determine which ads have been seen by users and will discuss the C3 Metrics Labs analysis of over 2 billion impressions.
- Come one come all! Introducing Percona Live: MySQL Conference And Expo 2012. Join us for this three day intensive MySQL conference April 10th-12th, 2012.
Cool Products and Services
- Not satisfied with performance in the cloud? Visit Cedexis and Lose the Wait. Looking for a path to the Hybrid Cloud? Cedexis can help you find the right path.
- LogicMonitor - Hosted monitoring of your entire technology stack. Dashboards, trending graphs, alerting. Be up and running in 15 minutes.
- New Relic - real user monitoring optimize for humans, not bots. Live application stats, SQL/NoSQL performance, web transactions, proactive notifications. Take 2 minutes to sign up for a free trial.
- ScaleOut StateServer® Delivers Map/Reduce Analysis and Scalable Application Performance. Gain competitive advantage with rapid access to business intelligence. Download a free evaluation trial today.
- AppDynamics is the very first free product designed for troubleshooting Java performance while getting full visibility in production environments. Visit http://www.appdynamics.com/free.
- CloudSigma. Instantly scalable European cloud servers.
- ManageEngine Applications Manager : Monitor physical, virtual and Cloud Applications.
- www.site24x7.com : Monitor End User Experience from a global monitoring network.
For a longer description of each sponsor, please read more below...
Cedexis is Maximizing Performance in the Cloud
Cedexis provides unrivaled insights into how public (cloud, CDN) and private (virtualized, multi-datacenter) IT infrastructures are operating from the perspective of actual visitors.
We deliver data-driven solutions for multi-platform content & application delivery to global online retail, media and technology companies that want to:
- Achieve the best possible performance
- Manage delivery costs
- Drive performance-dependent business benefits, such as engagement, conversion rates and higher search ranking.
Callfire is Hiring a Sr. Software Engineer
CallFire, one of the largest cloud telephony platforms on the web, is hiring a Sr. Software Engineer. The CallFire platform handles millions of transactions daily and is built on Apache Wicket, Cassandra, MySql, ActiveMQ, Xen and many other open source technologies. You can learn more here.
Attribution Modeling + Are Your Ads Seen
Tuesday, December 6th 1 - 1:30 PM EST
If you do any level of Display Adverting, you may be wondering:
- Are my ads actually being seen?
- What's a viewable impression?
- Do iFrames matter?
- How do we use this data intelligently?
The fact is, the IAB has issued recommendations that will redefine an impression and totally changes the game. Seen ad impressions will change more than 50% of all of your metrics, including Attribution. Knowing how to answer these questions can result in significant improvements in online advertising performance and puts you ahead of the rest of your coworkers.
This free 30-minute webinar will explore how new technology can determine which ads have been seen by users and will discuss the results of the C3 Metrics Labs analysis of over 2 billion impressions in Q4.
Sign up at http://www.attributionmodeling.com
LogicMonitor takes the hassle out of monitoring
LogicMonitor’s hosted monitoring proactively alerts you to issues before they negatively impact your business without you having to take an engineer away from dev ops to spend hours configuring and maintaining a monitoring infrastructure.
- Monitor entire stack with one tool. Keep tabs on power, network, hardware, virtualization, storage, operating systems and applications from a single web-based portal.
- Flexible email/SMS alert routing & escalation: Ensure the right people get alerted at the right time.
- Historical trending graphs: Accelerate troubleshooting, improve capacity planning.
- Customizable dashboards: View all your important metrics on one screen.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery: Pay-as-you-go monthly subscription eliminates CAPEX costs, upgrade fees, system maintenance.
- Automation: Eliminate manual configuration. Scale more efficiently, reliably.
- Affordable: $20 a host per month. Cost per host decreases significantly with volume. Try it free and be up and running in just 15 minutes.
New Relic - Real User Monitoring Optimize for Humans
Real-time visibility into: Gain valuable, real-time insight into browser response time Measure user satisfaction (Apdex) from both end-user and app perspectives Determine if bottlenecks are located in front end, the app, or connected systems.
Take 2 minutes to sign up for a free trial.
ScaleOut StateServer® Delivers Map/Reduce Analysis and Scalable Application Performance
Using distributed data grids on high demand Web sites has become a common practice to provide scalability and high availability, but did you know that a distributed in-memory data grid such as ScaleOut StateServer® can be used to analyze in-memory data in near real-time?
The map/reduce development model has recently grown in popularity as open source solutions such as Hadoop have captured media attention. While popular for very large datasets, Hadoop uses a file system for storage, slowing down performance – and it can be hard to use. ScaleOut StateServer’s in-memory data grids do fully parallel map/reduce exceptionally fast by performing all operations on data stored in memory, avoiding I/O bottlenecks inherent in disk-based storage. With ScaleOut StateServer, data is analyzed in place reducing network traffic and simplifying development time by automatically pushing the user’s computational logic to every node in the grid. With integrated APIs that enable on-demand analytics, long computational runs are over. You don’t even need parallel programming skills.
ScaleOut StateServer is compatible with all major platforms and languages making it a highly adaptable development solution. You can even seamlessly migrate your on-premise data grid to and from the cloud for additional scalability.
Gain competitive advantage with rapid access to business intelligence. Learn more about ScaleOut StateServer® and download a free evaluation trial today.
Come one come all! Introducing Percona Live: MySQL Conference And Expo 2012
Discover the Power of MySQL » MySQL is the world's most popular open-source database, powering web-scale applications such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. MySQL continues to evolve rapidly, reaching more markets and powering more applications every day.
The Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo is the premiere event for this rich and diverse ecosystem. It is the place to be for the open-source community, as well as the business marketplace within which MySQL thrives.
More information here.
AppDynamics Troubleshooting Java Performance for Free
AppDynamics is the very first free product designed for troubleshooting Java performance while getting full visibility in production environments. If you're an application owner and need to ensure high availability and performance--but not ready to purchase a full monitoring tool--AppDynamics Lite is build for you. Install in two minutes; be monitoring a Java Virtual Machine in 10 minutes.
ManageEngine Applications Manager
ManageEngine provides Enterprise IT Management suite of products. ManageEngine Applications Manager helps SaaS companies monitor their production applications and helps keep costs low.
There is out-of-the-box support for monitoring application servers, database servers, servers and web servers from a single web console. In addition to support for IBM Applications, Oracle Apps and Microsoft applications, there is deep support for Open Source Applications like JBoss, Memcached, LAMP stack etc. Pricing starts at $795 for monitoring 25 servers or applications. Learn more about the Application Performance Monitoring tool.
Site24x7.com (from ZOHO) is a Website and Web Application Monitoring service. It helps you ensure your shopping carts and other web transactions work. It also helps you monitor the performance of your websites from a global point of presence. You can Sign Up for a Free Trial. The Professional Edition starts at $1 / Month. Learn more about the Website Monitoring Service.
- Instantly Scalable European Cloud Servers. Create virtual servers in the cloud that are fully scalable and adaptive. Control your servers via our web console or API. CloudSigma gives more power and control over your server infrastructure.
- Keep control, increase scalability. Subscribe for capacity or pay as you go; with CloudSigma we give you the power and control you need.
- Competitive Innovative Pricing. Discover transparent pricing and a flexible billing model. Purchase what you need when you need it without resource bundling. We let you purchase CPU, RAM, Storage and bandwidth independently. Create your perfect combination that’s right for you.
- 14-day Free Trial. Try our cloud computing products free.
More information at CloudSigma.
If you are interested in a sponsored post for an event, job, or product, please take a look at the advertising section.