Sponsored Post: ElasticHosts, Atlantic.Net, ScaleOut, ground(ctrl), New Relic, NetDNA, Torbit, GigaSpaces, AiCache, Logic Monitor, AppDynamics, CloudSigma, ManageEngine, Site24x7
- Are you a seasoned systems admin? ground(ctrl) is looking for you! http://groundctrl.com/#!/jobs/senior-systems-administrator
Cool Products and Services
- ElasticHosts launches white-label cloud reseller program offering 30% revenue share on fully rebranded cloud hosting.
- Atlantic.Net with industry leading cloud servers backed by ultra-fast 40 Gigabits 4x Quad Rate Infiniband speeds, high throughput, low latency and newest RDMA technology. Free Trial Offer!
- ScaleOut Software. In-memorry Data Grids for the Enterprise. Download a Free Trial.
- Take your application to the next level of performance & scalability with the GigaSpaces In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG).
- New Relic - real user monitoring optimize for humans, not bots. Live application stats, SQL/NoSQL performance, web transactions, proactive notifications. Take 2 minutes to sign up for a free trial.
- NetDNA, a Tier-1 GlobalContent Delivery Network, offers a Dual-CDN strategy which allows companies to utilize a redundant infrastructure while leveraging the advantages of multiple CDNs to reduce costs.
- aiCache creates a better user experience by increasing the speed scale and stability of your web-site. Test aiCache acceleration for free. No sign-up required. http://aicache.com/deploy
- LogicMonitor - Hosted monitoring of your entire technology stack. Dashboards, trending graphs, alerting. Try it free and be up and running in just 15 minutes.
- AppDynamics is the very first free product designed for troubleshooting Java performance while getting full visibility in production environments. Visit http://www.appdynamics.com/free.
- CloudSigma. Utility style high performance cloud servers in the US and Europe delivered on all 10GigE networking. Run any OS, take advantage of SSD storage and tailored infrastructure options.
- ManageEngine Applications Manager : Monitor physical, virtual and Cloud Applications.
- www.site24x7.com : Monitor End User Experience from a global monitoring network.
Fun and Informative Events
- Your very special event could be here.
For a longer description of each sponsor, please read more below...
ElasticHosts Launches White-Label Reseller Cloud
Our white-label reseller cloud program is perfect for MSPs, VARs and hosting resellers who can now easily offer their customers best-in-class cloud hosting services under their own brand rather than losing them to big name cloud providers.
- Award-winning cloud servers. Best Cloud Service Winners
- Fully rebranded web control panel.
- Perpetual 30% reseller commission.
- Launch immediately.
High Scalability without breaking your budget - Free Trial Offer!
Interested in high scalability and ultra-fast cloud infrastructure with the highest throughput and lowest latency? Atlantic.Net can help with industry leading cloud servers backed by ultra-fast 40 Gigabits 4x Quad Rate Infiniband speeds, high throughput, low latency and newest RDMA technology. Deploy Windows or Linux scalable servers in the cloud in seconds from only 1.3 cents per hour. Now you can test drive your favorite cloud with a free trial offer from Atlantic.Net!
You will enjoy pay as go, up to second billing, world class data center infrastructure, guaranteed access to resources, no contracts or commitments, free trial and free setup. Learn more about Atlantic.Net Cloud Servers and do not forget to test drive the cloud with a free setup and free trial offer!
For more information, please visit Atlantic.Net at http://www.atlantic.net
ScaleOut Software. In-memorry Data Grids for the Enterprise
Today's applications need fast access to data for maximum performance. Distributed in-memory data grids combine distributed caching with powerful analysis and management tools to give you a complete solution for managing fast-changing data in a server farm, compute grid, or in the cloud. ScaleOut Software's suite of software products eliminate scalability bottlenecks by storing fast-changing data in a memory-based, distributed cache spanning several servers, enabling scalable, highly available access by client systems
Are you a seasoned systems admin? ground(ctrl) is looking for you!
ground(ctrl) is looking for an experienced Sys Admin to lead our growing team and product into higher availability and increased speed. You should be obsessed with speed, with apps installed on your phone to watch CPU load and response time. You should have an analytical mind that thrives on a finding and killing bugs. You should be proud that you've kept the hackers and malcontents at bay.
For our part, we will celebrate your genius and shower you in praise! For more information, or to apply, please follow the link http://groundctrl.com/#!/jobs/senior-systems-administrator.
New Relic - Real User Monitoring Optimize for Humans
Real-time visibility into: Gain valuable, real-time insight into browser response time Measure user satisfaction (Apdex) from both end-user and app perspectives Determine if bottlenecks are located in front end, the app, or connected systems.
Take 2 minutes to sign up for a free trial.
NetDNA's Dual-CDN Strategy
We all know that using a Content Delivery Network (CDN) can help scale your websites growth and deliverability of your online properties. Now that there is reliance for online enterprise companies to use a CDN, companies need safe-guards to ensure 100% up-time and increased scalability of their site. NetDNA, a Tier-1 GlobalContent Delivery Network, offers a Dual-CDN strategy which allows companies to utilize a redundant infrastructure while leveraging the advantages of multiple content delivery networks which in most cases reduces costs.
Many successful companies have been implementing a Dual-CDN Strategy that have not only saved them up to 50% in costs, but also increased the scalability of their site and the reliability in global up-time. To find out more about how you can leverage NetDNA's Dual CDN Strategy please visit NetDNA here: http://www.netdna.com/why-netdna/dual-cdn-strategy/ and learn more about how other successful companies use load balancing to achieve a high scaling website.
Torbit is Hiring!
Take Your Application To The Next Level Of Performance & Scalability
Organizations looking to eliminate database bottlenecks in order to guarantee consistency, transactional security, reliability, and high availability of data, have increasingly been doing so through in-memory data grids.
An in-memory data grid delivers fast data access, extreme performance, and scalability companies today require.
With an IMDG you can dynamically scale the data layer, responding to loads in real time, while significantly boosting the performance of mission-critical applications. This partnered with powerful event handling and comprehensive administration and monitoring capabilities, provides enterprise-grade availability and reliability, guaranteeing virtually zero unanticipated downtime.
To learn more about how to achieve these goals with the GigaSpaces In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG), take a look at this white paper, which will provide you with an overview of how to easily take your application to the next level of performance and scalability, through different deployment topologies, data replication, monitoring & management, access & query support, database integration, and more.
Test aiCache acceleration for free. No sign-up required.
We have set up aiCache on the Amazon Ec2 cloud to allow you to accelerate your website, test it, and optionally deploy in about 10 minutes. No sign-up required and its free.
You give us your website address and we spin up an AWS Micro instance running aiCache configured for your site. We then give you a simple configuration tool, if you want to further tune the Dynamic Caching.
You can then test your regular site and the accelerated site side by side in real time, from a third party testing service, complete with waterfall chart to tell you what is slow. With a few clicks you can tune the Dynamic Caching and re-run the test till you get the optimal config, unique to your site.
Want to deploy it? Great put in the AWS instance ID and Key and we will push it to your choice of live server.
Got everything perfect? Update your DNS or pull a copy to your datacenter.
Want help? We can have one of our engineers hop on and joint edit the config file with you, to work through tricky SSL and Session authentication. A do it yourself kinda engineer? Great context sensitive help is available of every line of the config file.
Want to save it for later, no problem. Want to download it for use on your own box, clicky-clicky free.
See the power of aiCache on your time without being bugged.
LogicMonitor takes the hassle out of monitoring
LogicMonitor’s hosted monitoring proactively alerts you to issues before they negatively impact your business without you having to take an engineer away from development to spend hours configuring and maintaining a monitoring infrastructure.
- Monitor entire stack with one tool. Keep tabs on power, network, hardware, virtualization, storage, operating systems and applications from a single web-based portal.
- Flexible email/SMS alert routing & escalation: Ensure the right people get alerted at the right time.
- Historical trending graphs: Accelerate troubleshooting, improve capacity planning.
- Customizable dashboards: View all your important metrics on one screen.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery: Pay-as-you-go monthly subscription eliminates CAPEX costs, upgrade fees, system maintenance.
- Automation: Eliminate manual configuration. Scale more efficiently, reliably.
- Affordable: $20 a host per month. Cost per host decreases significantly with volume.
AppDynamics Troubleshooting Java Performance for Free
AppDynamics is the very first free product designed for troubleshooting Java performance while getting full visibility in production environments. If you're an application owner and need to ensure high availability and performance--but not ready to purchase a full monitoring tool--AppDynamics Lite is build for you. Install in two minutes; be monitoring a Java Virtual Machine in 10 minutes.
ManageEngine Applications Manager
ManageEngine provides Enterprise IT Management suite of products. ManageEngine Applications Manager helps SaaS companies monitor their production applications and helps keep costs low.
There is out-of-the-box support for monitoring application servers, database servers, servers and web servers from a single web console. In addition to support for IBM Applications, Oracle Apps and Microsoft applications, there is deep support for Open Source Applications like JBoss, Memcached, LAMP stack etc. Pricing starts at $795 for monitoring 25 servers or applications. Learn more about the Application Performance Monitoring tool.
Site24x7.com (from ZOHO) is a Website and Web Application Monitoring service. It helps you ensure your shopping carts and other web transactions work. It also helps you monitor the performance of your websites from a global point of presence. You can Sign Up for a Free Trial. The Professional Edition starts at $1 / Month. Learn more about the Website Monitoring Service.
Utility style high performance cloud servers in the US and Europe delivered on all 10GigE networking. Run any OS, take advantage of SSD storage and tailored infrastructure options.
- Instantly Scalable European Cloud Servers. Create virtual servers in the cloud that are fully scalable and adaptive. Control your servers via our web console or API. CloudSigma gives more power and control over your server infrastructure.
- Keep control, increase scalability. Subscribe for capacity or pay as you go; with CloudSigma we give you the power and control you need.
- Competitive Innovative Pricing. Discover transparent pricing and a flexible billing model. Purchase what you need when you need it without resource bundling. We let you purchase CPU, RAM, Storage and bandwidth independently. Create your perfect combination that’s right for you.
- 14-day Free Trial. Try our cloud computing products free.
More information at CloudSigma.
If you are interested in a sponsored post for an event, job, or product, please take a look at the advertising section .