Sponsored Post: StatusPage.io, Redis Labs, Jut.io, SignalFx, InMemory.Net, VividCortex, MemSQL, Scalyr, AiScaler, AppDynamics, ManageEngine, Site24x7
- Senior Devops Engineer - StatusPage.io is looking for a senior devops engineer to help us in making the internet more transparent around downtime. Your mission: help us create a fast, scalable infrastructure that can be deployed to quickly and reliably.
- At Scalyr, we're analyzing multi-gigabyte server logs in a fraction of a second. That requires serious innovation in every part of the technology stack, from frontend to backend. Help us push the envelope on low-latency browser applications, high-speed data processing, and reliable distributed systems. Help extract meaningful data from live servers and present it to users in meaningful ways. At Scalyr, you’ll learn new things, and invent a few of your own. Learn more and apply.
- UI Engineer– AppDynamics, founded in 2008 and lead by proven innovators, is looking for a passionate UI Engineer to design, architect, and develop our their user interface using the latest web and mobile technologies. Make the impossible possible and the hard easy. Apply here.
- Software Engineer - Infrastructure & Big Data – AppDynamics, leader in next generation solutions for managing modern, distributed, and extremely complex applications residing in both the cloud and the data center, is looking for a Software Engineers (All-Levels) to design and develop scalable software written in Java and MySQL for backend component of software that manages application architectures. Apply here.
Fun and Informative Events
- Your event could be here. How cool is that?
Cool Products and Services
- Real-time correlation across your logs, metrics and events. Jut.io just released its operations data hub into beta and we are already streaming in billions of log, metric and event data points each day. Using our streaming analytics platform, you can get real-time monitoring of your application performance, deep troubleshooting, and even product analytics. We allow you to easily aggregate logs and metrics by micro-service, calculate percentiles and moving window averages, forecast anomalies, and create interactive views for your whole organization. Try it for free, at any scale.
- Turn chaotic logs and metrics into actionable data. Scalyr replaces all your tools for monitoring and analyzing logs and system metrics. Imagine being able to pinpoint and resolve operations issues without juggling multiple tools and tabs. Get visibility into your production systems: log aggregation, server metrics, monitoring, intelligent alerting, dashboards, and more. Trusted by companies like Codecademy and InsideSales. Learn more and get started with an easy 2-minute setup. Or see how Scalyr is different if you're looking for a Splunk alternative or Sumo Logic alternative.
- SignalFx: just launched an advanced monitoring platform for modern applications that's already processing 10s of billions of data points per day. SignalFx lets you create custom analytics pipelines on metrics data collected from thousands or more sources to create meaningful aggregations--such as percentiles, moving averages and growth rates--within seconds of receiving data. Start a free 30-day trial!
- InMemory.Net provides a Dot Net native in memory database for analysing large amounts of data. It runs natively on .Net, and provides a native .Net, COM & ODBC apis for integration. It also has an easy to use language for importing data, and supports standard SQL for querying data. http://InMemory.Net
- VividCortex goes beyond monitoring and measures the system's work on your servers, providing unparalleled insight and query-level analysis. This unique approach ultimately enables your team to work more effectively, ship more often, and delight more customers.
- MemSQL provides a distributed in-memory database for high value data. It's designed to handle extreme data ingest and store the data for real-time, streaming and historical analysis using SQL. MemSQL also cost effectively supports both application and ad-hoc queries concurrently across all data. Start a free 30 day trial here: http://www.memsql.com/
- aiScaler, aiProtect, aiMobile Application Delivery Controller with integrated Dynamic Site Acceleration, Denial of Service Protection and Mobile Content Management. Also available on Amazon Web Services. Free instant trial, 2 hours of FREE deployment support, no sign-up required. http://aiscaler.com
- ManageEngine Applications Manager : Monitor physical, virtual and Cloud Applications.
- www.site24x7.com : Monitor End User Experience from a global monitoring network.
If any of these items interest you there's a full description of each sponsor below. Please click to read more...
Jut.io just released its operations data hub into beta
Real-time correlation across your logs, metrics and events. Most organizations are being forced to stitch together a bunch of narrow operations tools to get a complete picture of what's going on in their software and SaaS offerings. Jut's operations data hub is a new approach. We've built a streaming analytics platform that allows you to stream in your logs, metrics, and events into one unified framework and easily correlate them for better visibility into how your application is performance and what it's doing.
With Jut you can now ask questions about your system the way you want. Our dataflow language Juttle allows you to:
- Troubleshoot and visualize logs, metrics, and events in real-time
- Provide self-service, code-driven analytics to your entire dev and ops teams
- Easily perform aggregations, rollups, percentiles, and group-by functions
- Extract and store time-series metrics from logs
- Integrate with your operations environment, including slack, pagerduty, hipchat, and more
- Create interactive dashboards that are programmed to work exactly the way you want
You can leverage our dataflow language as a way to flexibly create analytics for your organization exactly the way you'd like. We give you full control and flexibility so that you don't hit dead ends as you explore your data. Start by bringing in data from collectd, statsd, syslog, github, and events directly from your application. Are you curious as to what you're software is doing? If so, you'll love Jut. Try us free, at any scale during open beta.
SignalFx - A Modern Monitoring Platform Built on Streaming Analytics
SignalFx - A Modern Monitoring Platform Built on Streaming Analytics
Built after real world experience running apps at massive scale with 100s of 1000s of systems. SignalFx can take all your metrics and events, at frequencies up to every second and at any scale. SignalFx takes care of the infrastructure and plumbing to process, store, and run analytics against that data in real time.
The SignalFlow analytics engine lets you apply custom analytics pipeline to the data as it comes in, including functions like sums, percentiles, moving averages, and standard deviations. The output of analytics pipelines is within seconds of the raw data and can be compared against historical data and analytics side by side.
SignalFx can handle multidimensional metrics and any additional metadata you need to model, filter, group by, and aggregate metrics.
Use collectd, StatsD, DropWizard Metrics, any other open source metrics collection tools, or use SignalFx's open source client libraries to instrument your code and send metrics. SignalFx also provides an open source proxy to drop into existing metrics environments. Learn More.
VividCortex Allows IT Teams to Be More Efficient
VividCortex is more than the world's best database monitoring solution, it's also a collaborative tool for problem-solving. Easy integration with chat, deep-linking, quick sharing, and other features make it a snap to show your teammates exactly what you're looking at. Use VividCortex in development and staging to catch problems before they're released to production. VividCortex is powerful yet intuitive, so development teams can self-service, analyzing production query and server behavior without needing to involve DBAs or operations staff.
If you are interested in learning how VividCortex has empowered developers and sysadmins, read our case studies, and if you would like to improve your database systems, sign up for a free trial today.
VividCortex is the new face of database monitoring. It goes beyond charts and graphs, and instead measures the work being done by your system. Unparalleled insight saves you time and money while enabling you to delight customers.
Scalyr -- The Solution to Your Operational Diagnostics Woes
Scalyr gives you instant visibility of your production systems, helping you turn chaotic logs and system metrics into actionable data at interactive speeds. Don't be limited by the slow and narrow capabilities of traditional log management tools. View and analyze all your logs and system metrics from multiple sources in one place. Get enterprise-grade functionality with sane pricing and insane performance. Learn more and try it today.
Test aiCache acceleration for free. No sign-up required.
We have set up aiCache on the Amazon Ec2 cloud to allow you to accelerate your website, test it, and optionally deploy in about 10 minutes. No sign-up required and its free.
You give us your website address and we spin up an AWS Micro instance running aiCache configured for your site. We then give you a simple configuration tool, if you want to further tune the Dynamic Caching.
You can then test your regular site and the accelerated site side by side in real time, from a third party testing service, complete with waterfall chart to tell you what is slow. With a few clicks you can tune the Dynamic Caching and re-run the test till you get the optimal config, unique to your site.
Want to deploy it? Great put in the AWS instance ID and Key and we will push it to your choice of live server.
Got everything perfect? Update your DNS or pull a copy to your datacenter.
Want help? We can have one of our engineers hop on and joint edit the config file with you, to work through tricky SSL and Session authentication. A do it yourself kinda engineer? Great context sensitive help is available of every line of the config file.
Want to save it for later, no problem. Want to download it for use on your own box, clicky-clicky free.
AppDynamics Troubleshooting Java Performance for Free
AppDynamics is the very first free product designed for troubleshooting Java performance while getting full visibility in production environments. If you're an application owner and need to ensure high availability and performance--but not ready to purchase a full monitoring tool--AppDynamics Lite is build for you. Install in two minutes; be monitoring a Java Virtual Machine in 10 minutes.
ManageEngine Applications Manager
ManageEngine provides Enterprise IT Management suite of products. ManageEngine Applications Manager helps SaaS companies monitor their production applications and helps keep costs low.
There is out-of-the-box support for monitoring application servers, database servers, servers and web servers from a single web console. In addition to support for IBM Applications, Oracle Apps and Microsoft applications, there is deep support for Open Source Applications like JBoss, Memcached, LAMP stack etc. Pricing starts at $795 for monitoring 25 servers or applications. Learn more about the Application Performance Monitoring tool.
Site24x7.com (from ZOHO) is a Website and Web Application Monitoring service. It helps you ensure your shopping carts and other web transactions work. It also helps you monitor the performance of your websites from a global point of presence. You can Sign Up for a Free Trial. The Professional Edition starts at $1 / Month. Learn more about the Website Monitoring Service.
If you are interested in a sponsored post for an event, job, or product, please contact us for more information.